1-Turn your phone sideway/landscape
- It is better visually
- It allow you to have a bigger and wider video angle
- Fit well with larger screens machines. example ipad, laptop. You will not have that hugly skinny video
2- Have a compelling title
That title must be what your broadcast is about. Make it compelling, put a lot of thoughts on it so that it grab attention
- 5 deadly mistakes new Etsy members make
- How to increase your youtube subscriber by 300%
- A complete guide to_______________
- How to make you own _______________
- 6 steps to a better ____________________
- Example of ______________________to inspire you
- 10 biggest mistakes new home-school parents make
3- Grab your viewer attention in the first 10 seconds of the video
When you create your facebook live, do it with the rebroadcast in mind. So the first 10 seconds, go in strong in your subject. Remember that people will be watching the rebroadcast.
The majority of your viewer will be from rebroadcast. Keep that in mind, and introduce your subject as an intro in the first 10 seconds. Example:
You can say ” Hello in this video, I am going to be talking about 6 ways you can make your own smoothie on a $2 budget”
4- Encourage people to engage with you.
- Tell them to like the video
- Tell them to comment
- Ask a question and ask them to put an answer on the comment box
Facebook will increase the reach of your video based on the engagement. So the more you ask your viewer to engage with comments, like, wow faces, share, the more facebook expand how many people see your broadcast.
Tip: You can tell your viewer “press likes 7 times if you agree”. The key here is to make it fun.
You can also say” Hey guys let me know where you are watching from” Every comment will boost your reach.
5- Quality and simple content
- Make sure your content adds value
- Make sure the content is relevant to the audience
- Make sure it is concise
- Make sure it is actionable
- Create value around the title of your broadcast
You can deliver a good content by simply looking online for what people are looking for. Off course make sure that you know what you are talking about.
6- Your call to action
At the end of every broadcast, you should know ahead of time what you want to your viewer to do.
- Sign up to my upcoming seminar
- Donate $20 to the xyz foundation
- Get my new deals, available for only 20 people
Make sure the call to action is relevant to the content
That is it for now. Be blessed and may you prosper.